Asphalt Repair & Replacement
Asphalt repair is another area T&G can be of service to you. Whether you need crack sealing, patching, asphalt overlay, or a totally new driveway--we can complete any asphalt repair that you may need. For areas with more damage than just cracking, asphalt patching is an ideal solution. Asphalt patching is a process in which the damaged area is cut out and disposed of and new asphalt takes its place.
What can be done to fix my sunken apron by the garage?
- Measure: 2-3 feet out from the garage
- Precision Cutting: Asphalt saws cut along pre-measured line.
- Remove Old Asphalt: Remove damaged and sunken area next to garage.
- Fill Foundation Holes: Any holes are filled & compacted with new gravel.
- New Base Gravel: New base gravel is added to remaining cut-out section and then compacted.
- New Asphalt: Hot asphalt mix applied to cut-out section and leveled to original height of garage slab.
- Compaction: Plate compactors and asphalt rollers are used to compact new asphalt, creating a manicured and professional finish.
- Cleaning: Entire area is thoroughly cleaned of debris.
- Banner: Area is bannered off for 24-36 hours.